About Me

My photo
A-red-lipstick-wearing bibliophile extraordinaire. Word nerd & Joss Whedon fangirl; Literature lover & book reviewer. Lady Libertine; Tea collector; Potterhead.

Monday 3 September 2012

A New Home.

November 2011 started with a book list, compiled from the endless unread tomes stacked around my house. As the list grew, my determination to read them all grew with it and in January 2012, I set up a review blog on Tumblr documenting my progress along the way.

I didn't realise how much writing reviews and literally becoming one of the greediest readers I know, would end up meaning to me. It really got me involved in a lot of amazing things not only did participate in this year's World Book Night but I recently ended up being part of a reading group for this year's Guardian First Book Award, too. Equally amazing and wouldn't have been at all possible if I hadn't thrown myself in front of the literature train. 

As much as I love my Tumblr account, which you can find here- I felt I needed a space without all gif images and photo sets of Harry Potter going in between my actual written words. Essentially, it'll be the same blog but with less Severus Snape and more literature based activities, (as well as my usual review stuff). I'll be keeping my old one too, I've grown rather attached to it. In the mean time I'll move all my old reviews on to this blog.

So here's to a new, grown-up home.
Thanks for joining me. 
Kaveeta

No comments:

Post a Comment